Pilgrim’s Rest CemeteryPilgrim’s Rest Cemetery is a non-denominational municipal cemetery owned and operated by the City of Pewaukee. It is located on Pewaukee Road (CTH J, Hwy 164) and Busse Road, just north of I-94.
There are four (4) sections to the cemetery; three of which are currently being utilized, the fourth sector has not been platted as of yet, but will allow for expansion when the time arises.
If you are interested in any further information please contact Kelly Tarczewski, City Clerk (262) 691-0770.
|$ 400||Single Grave Site (Resident)|
|$ 600||Single Grave Site (Non-Resident)|
|$ 700||Double Grave Site (Resident)|
|$1,100||Double Grave Site (Non-Resident)|
|$1,200||Four Grave Sites (Resident)|
|$2,000||Four Grave Sites (Non-Resident)|
|$ 200||Crematory Site (Resident)|
|$ 300||Crematory Site (Non-Resident)|
|$ 200||Infant Grave Site (Resident)|
|$ 300||Infant Grave Site (Non-Resident)|
|$ 500||Internment Fee (Full – Size Burial)|
|$ 250||Interment Fee (Crematory / Infant Burial)|
|$ 500||Additional Charge for Weekend or Holiday Burial|
Pilgrim’s Rest Cemetery Regulations:
• Temporary natural & artificial arrangements / wreath stands must be removed from the cemetery by the last Friday of October.
• Christmas arrangements / wreath stands must be removed from the cemetery by the last Friday of March.
• Permanent monument-mounted planters are preferred but are not mandatory.
• Headstones may be above ground but must fit within the grave site area and must be mounted to a cement foundation base. Headstones are to be placed on the west side of the grave.
• Please put trash in the receptacles provided.
• No entry after dark.
You can View Headstones here.