FREE ENTRANCE TO WAUKESHA COUNTY PARKS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
Residents encouraged to enjoy parks on annual ‘Thankful for Parks’ weekend
(WAUKESHA, WI) – Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow invites residents and visitors to get outside and enjoy the Waukesha County Park System over Thanksgiving weekend. All nine fee-based parks will have free entrance from Friday, November 29 through Sunday, December 1.
“Thanksgiving weekend is a great time to get outdoors and get active with your family, friends and even pets. Our park system offers the perfect places to explore nature and enjoy fun and healthy activities,” said Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Executive. “Join us on social media and share why you are ‘Thankful for Parks’ using our hashtag, #ThankfulForParks.”
Waukesha County fee-based park locations with free admission November 29 through December 1:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 C.T.H. C, Nashotah, WI 53058
- Ryan Park, W262 N4656 Ryan Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
The 2020 Annual Park Admission Stickers go on sale Black Friday, November 29. Admission stickers are good from date of purchase through December 31, 2020. Stickers are available for purchase through “Online Services” at www.waukeshacountyparks.com, on site at a park office, or through use of a park pay tank.
About the Waukesha County Park System
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.