TDCON20 to Take Place on February 26, 2020
Stevens Point, WI – The Wisconsin Workforce Development Association (WWDA), comprised of leadership from the eleven regional workforce development boards in Wisconsin that engage and provide statewide talent development strategies tailored to meet the needs of businesses and jobseeker, announces its first conference “TDCON20: Developing Talent for the Future to Give Wisconsin a Competitive Edge”. The full-day conference will take place on February 26 at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, WI.
The conference will bring the leading voices in workforce and talent development community for a day of dialogue to explore promising practices around talent attraction and retention, the impact of technology on businesses, emerging technology trends, and much more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the following industry experts, business leaders, and influencers:
- Welcome by Caleb Frostman, Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Uniquely Human: Building the Workforce of the Future by Todd McLees, Founder of Pendio Group and TENXEcosystems (Keynote)
- Cities and Companies as Beacons of Belonging by Jeremy Fojut, Co-Founder & Chief Idea Officer of NEWaukee
- Ghosting Strategies by Chad Kopitzke, Founder of NeXtGen Advantage
- Digital Ecosystems: The Future Works Better Together by Todd McLees, Founder of Pendio Group and TENXEcosystems
- The Growing Importance of Cyber Security by Chris Gerg, CISO & Vice President of Cyber Risk Management at Gillware & Brian Dennis, Director of Cyber Security Center for Small Business at UW Whitewater
- Welcome to a New Reality: An Intro to Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality+ by Oliver Buechse, Director at Advancing AI Wisconsin
- How to Incorporate Storytelling in your Recruiting Strategy by Sara Meaney, Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Panel Discussion: Training the Future Workforce with:
- Anne Troka, Workforce Development Liaison at Sargento
- Chuck Klein, Sr. Director of HR Systems & Operations at Exact Sciences
- Dr. Bridgett Willey, Director of Allied Health Education and Career Pathways at the University of Wisconsin (UW) Health
- Dr. John Y. Walz, President of Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Kaylen Betzig, President of Waukesha County Technical College
- Amazon’s Culture of Innovation by Jason Mortensen, Strategic Business Development Principal at Learning from Amazon (Keynote)
Registration is available at www.wwda.org/tdcon20
To inquire about TDCON20, please contact email@example.com.