For the protection of the health and welfare of our staff, the City of Pewaukee is asking individuals to limit their visits to City Hall for essential business only. Please do not come into City Hall if you are currently experiencing any symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose or shortness of breath. Please visit our website staff directory to locate phone numbers or email addresses for staff members you wish to contact.
Please be aware of the following changes:
- Absentee ballots can be acquired online and then mailed into City Hall at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee
- Utility bills can be paid online here or in the night drop. See Utility Notice for more information.
- Dog licenses will now expire on April 30th therefore will not need to be renewed at this time.
- Municipal court has been CANCELED on March 24th.
- All public meetings are CANCELED through April 17th (Common Council, Joint Parks & Recreation, Bike & Pedestrian, Plan Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, etc.).
Please see the CDC website for updated information on the coronavirus.