For the protection of the health and welfare of our staff, the City of Pewaukee is asking individuals to limit their visits to City Hall for essential business only. Please do not come into City Hall if you are currently experiencing any symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose or shortness of breath. Please visit our website staff directory to locate phone numbers or email addresses for staff members you wish to contact.
Please be aware of the following changes:
- Absentee ballots can be acquired online and then mailed into City Hall at My Vote Wisconsin.
- Utility bills can be paid online here or in the night drop. See Utility Notice for more information.
- Dog licenses will now expire on April 30th therefore will not need to be renewed at this time.
- Municipal court has been CANCELED on March 24th.
- All public meetings are CANCELED through April 17th (Common Council, Joint Parks & Recreation, Bike & Pedestrian, Plan Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, etc.).
City COVID-19 Update
The Coronavirus Disease has been confirmed in Waukesha County. Responding to COVID-19 requires all of us working together. For up-to-date information on COVID-19, please reference the links below for further, up-to-date information.
State of Wisconsin Department of Public Health
Waukesha County Public Health Department
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention