City Hall will reopen as of Monday, June 1st with the following safety precautions:
- 4 people will be allowed in either entrance at one time (upper or lower level).
- Social distancing will be followed (please wait on each marking on the floor).
- Visitors MUST login to the visitor log.
- Visitors MUST wait in line to be served to follow the appropriate social distancing requirements.
- Visitors will be served one a time including in the building inspection and/or parks & recreation office.
- If you need to setup a meeting with a staff person, please call ahead whenever possible.
We kindly thank you in advance for your patience and adherence to these procedures to not only keep our staff safe but our visitors as well ~ we look forward to serving you!
Both Fire Stations will remain CLOSED to the public.