WAUKESHA COUNTY PARKS ANNOUNCES FREE PARK ENTRANCE OVER THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
Residents can celebrate parks, wellness, and kickoff of Annual Memberships sale
(Waukesha, WI) – Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow invites area residents and visitors to get outside and enjoy Waukesha County Parks over Thanksgiving weekend. All nine fee-based parks welcome users – no annual membership or daily permit needed – from sunrise Friday, November 25 through Sunday, November 27 at 10 p.m.
“We have so much to be thankful for living and doing business in Waukesha County,” said Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow. “So, we’re having everybody over after Thanksgiving to take a breath and explore, rediscover, and share Waukesha County Parks with loved ones. There are three days to see what each park has to offer before buying your 2023 parks and lake access memberships. I hope you have the opportunity to stop by and check out our parks this weekend!”
Waukesha County fee-based park locations with free admission from November 25 through November 27:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 C.T.H. C, Nashotah, WI 53058
- Ryan Park, W262 N4656 Ryan Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
More info: www.WaukeshaCounty.gov/ThankfulForParks.
2023 Annual Park and Lake Access Memberships – our new “Invisible” Annual Stickers – go on sale Black Friday, November 25. Memberships are valid from date of purchase through December 31, 2023. View membership packages at www.WaukeshaCounty.gov/ParkEntry.
About the Waukesha County Park System
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource-based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit the website at www.WaukeshaCountyParks.com and follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.