What is the process for filing an accident report?

If you are in an accident you should call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance. For Non-emergency dispatch call 262-446-5070. Regarding Accident Reporting the Wisconsin DOT Department of Motor Vehicles advises: Any accident must be reported to law enforcement when it results in: * Injury or death of a person. * $1,000 or more total damage to property owned by any one person. * Damages of $200 or mort to government property (except motor vehicles). For details and forms please go to the WI DOT DMV Accident Reporting web page.

Show All Answers

1. How long do I have to pay a parking ticket?
2. How do I pay a parking ticket?
3. Can I contest a parking ticket?
4. What happens if I pay a parking ticket late?
5. What happens if I overpay a parking ticket?
6. Does the City of Pewaukee have a curfew?
7. Sex Offender Registry Information
8. What is the process for filing an accident report?
9. Can I get a copy of an accident report?