Community Services

The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department provides the following services and programs to City residents and local businesses.

Premise or Vacation Check Extra Patrol Request
Going on vacation? Whether it's for a weekend or an entire month, call our main office number and ask about our free house check services. Our patrol officers will check up on your home while you are gone. If you don't want to make the phone call, you can fill out our online house check request.

Business Checks
These are similar to our house checks but these are for you business instead. If you feel the need for extra police presence at your business location, call the police department or fill out the online business check form and explain the circumstances.

Radar Request
If you feel vehicles are traveling too fast through your neighborhood or subdivision, fill out the request form and fax or mail it to the Pewaukee Substation.

Speed Trailer Request
The Speed Trailer is a warning device that displays passing vehicle speeds. If you believe that a problem exists you can request to have the trailer set up in your area. We are in the process of creating a schedule for deployment. Please fill out the online request form or contact the Pewaukee Station Lieutenant at 262-691-5730.

Parking / Posting of "No Parking" signs
Typically we try to work with the party host to take responsibility for their guests and to park appropriately preferably on one side of the street; in lieu of posting. If there is a safety concern or other mitigating factor, we will assist by posting signs. If notification is not made or permission requested prior to the event and there is a complaint of inappropriate parking or safety issue; deputies will investigate and order vehicles to be moved or issue citations, if appropriate.